I recently was sent an email asking to list 8 things....with predetermined lists of 8, so here goes.....
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. the nest
2. reading
3. staying at the Four Seasons in Vancouver
4. ordering a Kindle
5. going on a vacation
6. drinking wine this weekend (albeit in ENUMCLAW)
7. belly dancing class tonight
8. getting a good hug
8 things I did yesterday:
1. got a massage
2. watched my stove top grill combust
3. worked on a multi million dollar capital budget
4. took photos
5. read
6. shuffled paper on my desk
7. complex math
8. called my parents
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Run
2. Ski
3. Paint
4. a marathon
5. be independently wealthy so I could spend time volunteering and travelling
6. speak italian
7. build a house
8. build anything really....well anything that doesn't come out of an IKEA box
8 Shows I watch: (I don't watch much TV, but what I do watch is complete garbage)
1. Real Housewives of whatever city
2. Top Chef
3. Tori and Dean
4. What not to wear
5. Girls Next Door
6. The Little People
7. Run's House
8. America's next top model
8 favorite fruits:
1. Watermelon
2. Grapes
3. Strawberries
4. Raspberries
5. Honeydew
6. Pineapple
7. Blueberries
8. Mango
8 Places I'd Like to Travel
1. The Pyrenees....again
2. Austria
3. Greece
4. Northeastern US
5. Chile...again
6. Holland....again
7. Morocco
8. France...again
8. Places I've Lived
1. South San Francisco, CA
2. Sunnyvale, CA
3. Medford, OR
4. Ashland, OR
5. Orcas Island, WA
6. Mountlake Terrace, WA
7. Seattle, WA
8. Foster City, CA
Not the most riveting post, but hey, that's all I've got today.
No comments:
Post a Comment