Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello New Year

Well, here we are, the middle of January - how'd that happen?

I feel like all I'm doing these days is working out.  Don't get me wrong, making the decision to get a triathlon coach has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself......but I see her more than I see anyone else! 

It is all going to pay off in the end.......Half Ironman 2013!  God that seems like a long time.  The immediate goal is to run the Vancouver Half....I've walked it twice but now that I can run (whoop, whoop), it's time to kick some canadian ass.  So excited, so scared.  At least 2 triathlons are on the schedule for the summer with hopes to add one more.  It's going to be a fun, busy year!

Also on the schedule is a fun trip planned to Philly.  My travel companions will be entertaining and I'm excited to head east, soak up some history (Emily and I went to Philly together several years ago while I was visiting her in DC.....we were more interested in cocktails than sights...although we did make it to the Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin's house and a few cemetaries.

Lot's of other weekend trips and fun stuff on the agenda for the year....stay tuned!

No comments: