Remember the days when you could pretty much to any physical activity and not be sore the next day (or 3)? Yeah, me either. I can barely lift a pen, let alone type, or heaven help me drive without wanting to yelp in pain. I had to staple some papers this afternoon and about fell to the floor in excruciating pain.
I have taken on another sport. Ok, I've taken 1 class, but that counts, right? I have all the cute gear, so it definitely counts. :-) Me, a harness, uncomfortable shoes (but cute), a long rope, and a wall full of hand and foot holds. Yes, folks, I'm climbing "rocks". Decades ago, I did a bit of climbing and since I'm on the fitness kick, I thought I would give it another try. Geoff was doing some climbing last spring, and in order for us to hit the gym together, I needed to take the class to become certified to hold his life in my hands. I spent an evening last week at Vertical World learning the ropes (ha! I crack myself up!) Two hours learning how to tie knots and watch Kevin the climbing guy teach us some moves (he could teach me some more.....he was HOT! Hi sweetie, love you!) Did I mention the cute (read: HOT) climbing instructor? Yep, I'll be back for another lesson..hubba hubba. (Don't worry Geoff, you're calves are WAY hotter than Kevin's)
Stay tuned to for some rock adventure stories.....or at least funny tales of me making a fool of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment