Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thankful and happy

I'm a lucky lady.

I've got amazing friends, old and new, who are supportive, appreciative and all around great peeps.  I couldn't ask for a better group.

I'm happy.  I'm working toward amazing goals, literally one step at a time and it feels fantastic.  It's been a bumpy road but I'm on the right path in all aspects of my life.  I've cut a few things out of my life that would have never regained nor deserved my trust and respect.  There are also things that I've lost that I miss with all my heart.  Each day brings a new opportunity to be hopeful.

I've been pretty quiet lately, lost in my thoughts.  I think too much.  But all thinking lately has brought me to a really happy place.  Happy I'm where I should be, happy...even though I thought my life would be very different in the 2nd month of my 37th year.   Happy and hopeful.






No comments: