A few days in Arizona always cures my winter blahs. Could it be the warm air and sunshine? Maybe. Could it be the amazing friends who live there who always have a place for me to stay? Possibly. I think it's this face.....
It could also be the face of her twin sister or her older brother. Shhhh, don't tell Em and Trevor, they think I go down there to just see them, catch up on girl talk, drink lots of bubbles and make fun of Trevor's accent.
A great time was had in Arizona, we stayed close to home, hung out with the kiddos, visited with the parents, had lots and lots of chats and giggles. We ventured out for a big night, left Trevor with the children and Auntie and Mummy went out on the town!
Oh Scottsdale, you attract the most interesting people. I love watching the train wreck, it's so entertaining. I felt like I was on the set of the Real Housewives. It's almost like a mini vegas (read: I had WAY too many clothes on). We had a yummy dinner and really good drinks at Parc Central in Scottsdale Quarter and then ventured to a Champagne Lounge for a few more glasses of bubbly goodness. That's where all the great people watching took place. I kept my Champagne snobbery comments to myself for fear of being beaten with a fake tanned arm and a stiletto heel.
I came home from the trip relaxed and missing the squeezable faces of the adorable Pease kiddies. I miss you and wish you lived closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment