Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A trip to Philly

Highlights from our Philly trip!

 Bike shop on the way to the Italian Market
 Flowers in the Italian Market
 Colorful fruit at the market
Michael and I found a great street with these mosaics all over the buildings - it was amazing!
 Chilly in the City
 This must have been the artists home....it was wild!
 Elfreth's Alley - the oldest street in Philly...with the skinniest houses
 Notebook from Lewis and Clark
 Staircase at the Masonic Temple.....I learned some interesting things on this tour....
ie...I cannot be a Mason.
 Top of the City Hall tower....on a rainy day
 Cool views even though the clouds were really low
 Just like Mona Lisa....this was a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be
 Taylor/Upston/Arosteguy tour time
 Independence Hall
Ben Franklin's grave site

We had a fun filled trip to Philly in April.  Great sights, great company and festive times with the Upston/Taylor/Gonzales crew.

No comments: