Thursday, April 5, 2012

Snowshoe adventure - Snoqualmie Pass

Had a fun day in the snow with some of my close peeps.  We ventured up to Snoqualmie Pass to find a fun snowshoe trail.  What we ended up finding was a trail to hike in the snow.  Everyone managed to navigate the packed icy/snow fine to walk on, but I didn't want to take any chances and blow out my good knee, or fall on my bum....so I was the only one in snowshoes....well, except for the 100 yards that Christopher tried navigating with his cute froggy snowshoes.


It was a gorgeous day - clear, sunny and cold.  We ended up at a frozen lake to have a snack, then turned around and headed back to the car.  I sometimes forget that the littles aren't up to a full day yet.  Soon....hopefully soon.


Nicole, Me and Kelly - before they went searching for the boys.

Michael running out to the island on the frozen lake. 

Scott with the littlest snow bunny - a moment of freedom from the backpack.
An icy river along the way.


No comments: