Next up was getting a bike trainer for the living room! Whoop whoop! I'll be biking all winter! :-)
Let's just ignore the fact that it took about 27 photo texts to CL to make sure I was setting it up right.
CL - Is this the thingie that clamps into the pokey levery thing? Yep...I'm descriptive.
Early June was also time to say goodbye to the UpsTaylors.....It was great having a final family dinner the night before they left for EP. I still miss you both so much!
Nicole, Me and Kelly
A quick weekend trip out to Vashon with my Girl Scout troop. So much fun spending a few days with 14 year old girls.....and some quiet time to read and relax.
View from the kitchen window
Cute goats on the road to Klahanie Beach.
Good morning Vashon! Got to sit out here for a couple of hours while the girls slept.
The BOMA golf tournament was full of laughs as always....and a bit of a headache the next day.
First stop.....well....stop to get your passport punched. Sadly, I was actually focused on riding, not tasting.
View from mid way up to one of the wineries.
Hard Row to Hoe.....because it's all UP HILL! Not bitter. My legs were CHAMPS up those hills.
I had to stop to take a picture of this cute baby horse. So little and wobbly!
From the bottom of the hill to one of the wineries.....road bike + gravel road = recipe for disaster.
Phew!! That was a crazy month! July was even more fun....gone every weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment