Where has the time gone?
It's been spent working many, many, many hours, going places, seeing people and things, riding bikes, trying to run, sitting in foot doctor's offices, at the gym, in the car.
Had an amazing vacation in NYC, spending time with two cool ladies. We saw a lot, walked a lot, drank (a lot), ate a lot of good food.
Taxi Time
A well spent afternoon
I could do an entire post about our time at Rockefeller Center.
It was hysterical. (Well...I was amused.)
Not the best photo of me....I think this was after 7 miles of walking. And....this was the 3rd time I had been to the tree.....but Cari's first of the trip. Well....actually, second. This first was at 1:30 a.m. - the lights weren't on and we were moved along by a very patient NYPD officer.
(read: we were tipsy, he was not amused.)
Times Square. Glad I saw it.....never need to go back.
My goal is to get back on track with a lot of things, including blogging.
So stay tuned for a little catch up post and more NYC stories and pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment