Geoff and I are off to Boston tonight - and I am so excited! The weather here is completely gross - it's snowing on Snoqualmie Pass, and it was so cold and windy last night I had to turn on the heater. I can't wait to get off the plane and not have to wear winter gear..... IN JUNE! I know I live in the Pacific Northwest, but for the love of God, I don't live in the tundra.
Anyway - on to the good stuff. We've got a great trip planned - Wednesday night we're watching the Red Sox take on the Orioles, Thursday we are touring the city on a "Duck" and walking the Freedom Trail, Friday we're heading down to Quincy (I was informed that it's pronounced Quin-sey - by Mr. Correct Pronunciation...I don't want to get flogged by Bostonians so I'll take that advice). We're also going to check out Harvard and the Samuel Adams Brewery....hopefully that will go on the list with Heineken as being one of the greatest museums ever! There's so many other great things to do, we're going to have a fun filled trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment