Only a few days left until the triathlon. I'm scared, my shoulder is killing me and my back is tweaked from bike riding. What an awesome way to go into this race! It's going to be a very interesting experience, one I'll never forget, but hopefully one I'll want to repeat. (let me check this one off the list before I start making promises about next year)
If I only had photos from the different workouts I've done - it would be a collage of hysterically funny photos - running into a parked car with my bike (no damage to the car or bike, thank god - only a severly bruised ego), falling over at a yoga class while trying to hold a pose too long and having terrible balance, me wearing a swim cap, my trip to the lake to swim in open water for the first time.....I had to really reach into my suitcase of courage for that one.
Stay tuned for race highlights.
No comments:
Post a Comment