Westlake Center's Tree Lighting -1st time in 6 years that I got to just show up and enjoy. :-)
Oh Christmas Tree! New tree this year....I loved it.
Volunteered at the Holiday Carousel benefiting Treehouse! A fun night volunteering with a wonderful group of ladies, and watching the cutest littles get so excited to ride on this
Seattle holiday tradition.
Dessert at the December CREW luncheon at the WAC - how cute was this?
I didn't want to ruin the cuteness but I had to take a little bite out of the snowman.
This bottle of wine was so worth staying out late after the
BOMA holiday party to socialize with some new peeps.
The Silver Bells carolers performing at the
holiday party we threw for the office tenants at one of my properties.
The best house at Olympic Manor during our Holiday Lights run....too bad I didn't get a pic of me running with the christmas lights wrapped all around me (and blinking).
Wrapped up a great December in Medford with the parents.
So thankful to get to spend quality time with them.

1 comment:
Thanks for the encouragement on my blog! I read down a few posts....I love Veuve myself. I had prosecco on NYE this year (and went to bed at 10:30). Happy 2012!
Post a Comment