Monday, April 9, 2007

The final countdown!

Bags packed - check! Desk cleaned off - check! All carry on liquids (all under 3 oz. of course) placed in a resealable quart size container - check!

Rock and Roll!

Tomorrow is the big day - I'm so excited I may burst. Stay tuned for the crazy adventures of Elena and Cory. The plan is to stay out of trouble (mostly), see all of the great sights, and come back with fantastic stories and photos.

I'm going to try to post photos as we go, we'll see how successful that is. At least you'll be able to check in and see what we've been up to.

Take care - the next time you hear from me, I'll be strolling along the canals of Amsterdam.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Have a great time! I'm sooo excited to virtually travel along with you both!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an amazing time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elena!
I hope you have a fabulous trip!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo, Anne Frank and The Sound of Music tour, I'm so jealous! (And such a nerd apparently...) HAVE FUN ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait for the excitement to start.

Anonymous said...

Hi Elena, Have a great time. Don't forget to do a mountain top twirl, sing "Edelweiss" and avoid the Nazis while in Salzburg. Otherwise, it will be one hell of a hike over the Alps...oh, and say hello to Leisl (who was quite hot back in '62...probably not so much now).

Anonymous said...

OK Girl, you have your priorities in life right. I can learn a lot from you. Enjoy be safe (you know the mom in me had to say that) Love ya -Jennifer

C-Lakes said...

I hope you bring both Hans and Frans home with you. That would be a welcome MAS addition(s).