Friday, April 13, 2007

Leiden!

I can't post any pictures today, which makes me so very sad. Today was the most fun we've had. We got an early start, headed to Leiden on the train and then on a bus to the tulips. We arrived at this huge park that is basically Disneyland for tulips! Before we went in, we went on the adventure of a lifetime! We rented bikes and began the 10 km trek around the fields. It took about 10 minutes of hysterical laughter before we were fully functioning biking locals. The fields are quite impressive; however, the directions on the map we were given were not. Our 10 km trip turned out to be several more km, but all worth it. Tulip Disneyland was cool as well. There was a working windmill, and a ton of sculptures.

Tomorrow is our last day here - we're off to Munich in the early pm. I'll say farewell for a few days, off to dinner...Indonesian food tonight!

Love - E

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Tulip Disneyland" ... HA!!! Shockingly, I have NO problem whatsoever picturing the two of you totally cracking up trying to get all situated in your biking situation and start getting lost thanks to the substandard directions.

Loving the blog, keep it up! Love to both of you!

Karyn said...

What you can't see from there is how GREEN I am! What a fun trip!!!

Anonymous said...

I can just picture the two of you on bikes. Very funny. It sounds like so much fun. Need pictures!!!
P